domingo, 27 de janeiro de 2013

shithead.



   so we'll see. i'm in love with someone. you know me. you try to make me happy. you try to help me forget the other person. i try not to smile at you. i try not to like you. you say you like me. i like you but i don't want to think like that. you try to conquer me. i run away. i start to forget that there was another person. you keep trying. i fall for you. you got me. i got you. and now you star to act like that there's nothing between us. you can't talk to me. you don't care about me. you just do your fucking thing and don't seem to know that there’s a human being that cares about you. i fight for us so you can stay with me like you said you would. you're gone. i continue to fight. you just disappear. and i still suffer? after all, you made me fucking fall for you as hard as i can and then leave me here alone? thank you, motherfucker.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário